Getting Started With Email Marketing
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
9-10 Coffee & Doughnut Mixer for registered attendees
10-12 Getting Started with Email Marketing
Getting Started with Email Marketing
New to Email Marketing? Want to learn how to use Constant Contact? We’ll show you!
Pam Furlong will present this live, guided demonstration on the tools and features inside Constant Contact’s email marketing system. In this time-efficient, highly practical 2 hour session, you will learn the basics so you can get going with your own email marketing, including:
- Setting up your Constant Contact account
- Creating an email campaign and editing a template
- Branding your emails with your logo, colors and photos
- Creating content that people want to receive and read
- Importing your email list into your constant database
- Getting new subscribers by adding sign-up boxes to your website and emails
- Tracking and interpreting your results
It’s a relaxed, friendly educational session — bring your questions!
Is this seminar right for you? This two-hour seminar is suitable for anyone new to Constant Contact, or who just wants a hand learning how to use our products. Some general knowledge of email marketing practices and concepts may be helpful.