now browsing by category
Thursday, November 20, 2014
9-10 Coffee & Doughnut Mixer for registered attendees
10-12 Rock your Holiday Marketing With a Great Promotion
Location: International Wildlife Museum – Theater 4800 W Gates Pass Blvd. Tucson, AZ 85745
Give Yourself the Gift of More Customers
It’s that time of year – the hustle and bustle of the holiday season is upon us. There is no better time to reach out to your customers, bring new clients in, and boost repeat and referral business! Whether you have a retail shop, provide a specialized service or work business-to-business, or have a nonprofit in need out outreach, this workshop will provide simple, practical tips for closing out 2014 on a high note.
Participants will learn:
– How to leverage social media to engage new and existing customers
– Which promotions and special offers work for your business right now
– best ways to drive response from your emails and social posts
– Easy strategies to keep your offers looking good on a cell phone or tablet
– How to create and manage a campaign for the holidays (it’s easier than you might think!)
– Create a simple playbook to plan your marketing activities all season long
– Most importantly, how to measure your results to get more out of your effort along the way
Please come ready to meet other small business owners and nonprofit professionals. We are all wearing many hats, and we can all share and learn from each other. This session is best suited for beginners in online marketing but all skill levels are welcome. The subject matter is less about technology and more about how to grow your business or organization. Join us – and rock your holidays this year!
Set up an E- Business Card in 3 Easy Steps
2. Set up your Contact info with a picture of you
3. Start bumping and share contact info between devices as fast as you would dig out and hand someone a business card.
The best part is that when you bump they instantly have your contact info in their data base, and you have theirs in yours.
No more typing in all their contact info from business cards.
How many times have you met someone and later wanted to contact them, but couldn’t find their Business Card?
If it happens to you, I’ll bet it happens to them.
Now, with that said, I still think a good old fashioned business card does a better job graphically of sharing your brand. So why not have both?
How to use the app video
Ideas to consider when creating your slogan
A slogan also known as a tagline will help people understand what your company can do for them.
What does or can your slogan say about your company?
Your tagline should sum up your brand, its personality, and its promise.
When your writing your slogan a few questions to consider:
- Who is your target audience?
- What’s in it for them?
- What are they looking for?
- How do they want to feel if they use your product or service?
- Is your slogan memorable?
- Is it easy to understand?
- Does yours differentiate you from your competition?
- Does your tagline visually express the values and benefits of your product?
- Does it state a solution to their want, need, or concern?
- Can you say it in one sentence with 6 to 8 words?
- Without bragging have you expressed why they should use you?
- Does it Rhyme and have rhythm when you say it?
- Will they trust you after reading or hearing your tagline?
A short quiz at the bottom to get your creative juices flowing when writing your marketing slogan.
Lucky Charm’s Marketing Slogan is “They’re Magically Delicious!”
What company used this slogan?
- Finger-lickin’ good! (1952)
- Betcha can’t eat just one. (1981)
- Just do it. (1988)
- Where’s the beef? (1984)
- Melts in your mouth, not in your hands. (1954)
- Don’t leave home without it. (1975)
- Reach out and touch someone. (1979)
- What happens here, stays here. (2002)
- The king of beers. (1950s)
- Tastes great, less filling. (1974)
- The uncola. (1973)
- Leave the driving to us. (1950s)
- Let your fingers do the walking. (1964)
- When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight. (1982)
- Takes a licking and keeps on ticking. (1956)
- I can’t believe I ate the whole thing. (1966)
- Look, Ma, no cavities! (1958)
- They’re gr-r-r-eat! (1950s)
- Think outside the bun. (1998)
- Ring around the collar. (1968)
By adding a parameter string onto the end of the URL used in your QR Code you can send everyone to the same place on your website, but will report as traffic to different pages in Google Analytics because of the ?id=xxxx bit at the end:
Make your own QR codes at: http://www.qrstuff.com/
Make your own QR codes at: http://www.qrstuff.com/.
Tote bags are great to carry what you gather at expos.
The totes become traveling mini billboards for your brand.
After the expo it has a new use as grocery tote.
I deliver orders to customers in them and they are trilled to keep the bag.
Let Tucson Marketing Tools give you a customized tote bag quote for your next marketing giveaway..