now browsing by month
Oops, recall an email with Undo Send
If you make a typo or regret sending a message, you can undo the action by enabling “Undo send.” This setting gives you the option to take back a message you just sent. Source Google
First, turn on Undo Send
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings (gear)
- Click General tab at top
- In the “Undo Send” section, check the box next to “Enable Undo Send.”
- In the “Send cancellation period” section, set the amount of time you want to decide if you want to unsend an email.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
Undo sending your message
After you turn on Undo Send, you can cancel sending an email.
- After you send a message, you’ll see the message “Your message has been sent” and the option to Undo or View message.
- Click Undo.
Email Marketing is rated the most effective type of digital marketing—and the least difficult to execute
91% of US adults like to receive emails from companies they do business with
Email Marketing Quickstart – Webinar
Wednesday, June 28, 2017 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM MST
A step by step walkthrough of setting up Constant Contact’s email tool for your business
Register for this online event