now browsing by month
Set up an E- Business Card in 3 Easy Steps
2. Set up your Contact info with a picture of you
3. Start bumping and share contact info between devices as fast as you would dig out and hand someone a business card.
The best part is that when you bump they instantly have your contact info in their data base, and you have theirs in yours.
No more typing in all their contact info from business cards.
How many times have you met someone and later wanted to contact them, but couldn’t find their Business Card?
If it happens to you, I’ll bet it happens to them.
Now, with that said, I still think a good old fashioned business card does a better job graphically of sharing your brand. So why not have both?
How to use the app video
Adding the Social Share bar and Like button to your Constant Contact email will increase its chances of being shared on social media. This is free advertising for your business and it helps you get new contacts.
Note: If you enable the Social Share bar and Like button in the Header Options, your email can be found using a search engine like Google.
These steps only work with standard Email Marketing emails, but you can also add the bar to any custom code emails or a Classic Wizard template.
To add the Social Share bar and Like button to your Email Marketing email template:
- When editing your email, click Header Options on top of your email draft.
- In the Header Options overlay, check the “Social Sharing Links” checkbox at the bottom.
- Click OK.
- At the top of the Customize Your Email page, click Save.
The Social Share bar and Like button will appear on your email when it reaches your contacts’ in boxes. It does not work in test emails.
Now that your email is set up to go social, find out how to:
- See Where People Share It – Check your Social Stats reports to see which social media accounts your contacts use most.